Whitelisting Application Software
Application Whitelisting software is the number 1 cyber security mitigation strategy voted by the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD). Application Whitelisting enhances your security posture.
What is application WHITELISTING
Application Whitelisting software is designed to protect your endpoints from malicious code by only allowing authorised applications (including scripts, installers, programs etc.) to run.
All untrusted executables and scripts are blocked, even if your system is unpatched and outdated attackers cant get through.
We are partnered with GBMS Tech ltd. to bring you Whitecloud Security.
Whitecloud Security is an easy way to start enhancing your security posture, we have the technology available that is low in cost, simple to use and highly scalable.
What types of endpoints doEs whitecloud security protect?
White Cloud Security protects all the following types of endpoints running Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Desktops and Servers
- Laptops, Tablets, and Portable Devices
- Industrial Control Systems
- Virtual Terminals
- Cloud Servers
- Embedded Windows
- Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Casino Gaming Machines
What types of malware attacks Does whitecloud security protect against?
White Cloud Security blocks untrusted executables and untrusted scripts. This includes:
- Ransomware, executable or script based; e.g. CryptoLocker, CryptWall
- Wiper Virus type attacks
- Stuxnet type attacks against Industrial Control Systems
- Watering Hole type attacks where hackers infect trusted websites
- Droppers from Websites
- Phishing and Spear Phishing Attack type infections
- Keyloggers and similar information stealing trojans
- Executable and Script based Internet Worm type attacks
Call us on 0800 292 378 or email email@example.com to find out more or arrange a demo of this product.